CoWIN App download and registration process, login information. The CoWIN application is currently in the stage of pre-production. It contains the information of officers who could be among the first in line to receive the vaccine. Two Covid-19 vaccines have been approved by the Drug Control General of India (DCGI). Serum Institute of India, and Bharat Biotech are equipped to provide vaccines for the first dose of vaccination. This approval by DCGI initially allowed to give this vaccine to the frontline workers. Then, the vaccine was approved for people who are over 50 years of age.
To further enhance the process of vaccination, the essential authorities have created a software called CoWIN (Covid Immune Intelligence and Work). The Minister of Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad announced a contest to improve the CoWIN system. It will function as a digital platform to promote the vaccine across the country. Prasad also declared a cash prize of 40 lakh and 20 lakh for the top two contestants.
CoWIN App Download
The first thing to note is that the CoWIN application isn’t very useful. Once you’ve downloaded any CoWin app via Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store, it’s not working. It is best to avoid downloading these apps or allowing them to access to your personal information.
The application is at the pre-production stage. It has health officials’ information that are the first to receive vaccination. More than 75 lakh health officials have received their vaccination.
Registration Process for CoWIN
Initially, the general public was not able to register to receive the coronavirus vaccine. This is because only the officials can access the vaccine currently.
When the application is fully operational, it will comprise of four components: administration form, beneficiary’s registration form, vaccination and identification of beneficiaries, and status updates.
Once it is live, the CoWIN application or website will offer three options for registration. These will include self-registration, personal registration and the bulk upload.
The details have not yet been revealed. The government may organize camps that people can attend and the authorities will then register individuals for the vaccine.
Additionally, investigators and district administrators will be able to record several beneficiaries.
Documents Needed and Cost to Register on CoWIN
Users will need to upload photos of their IDs to sign up. It could be Aadhar card driver’s license, driver’s license PAN card, driver’s license and more.
Federal Health Minister Dr Harshvardhan has declared that vaccinations is free for frontline workers.
The price to the public is not yet known.
This application is designed to allow CoWIN Facility level customers to fulfill these duties of Vaccinator as well as supervisors and Surveyors.
- On the basis of the priority groups identified in the Indian government the beneficiary may be identified on the application.
- Enter the Recipient Verification information in encrypted format. It is useful to confirm that the vaccine is given to the beneficiary who is eligible. This is valid when registering and vaccination
- To ensure that there is no duplication, the Beneficiary’s Aadhaar authentication could be performed by using the app within the form of OTP and Demographic Authentication. This can be done at the date of registration as well as at the day of confirmation.
- Status of vaccination: based on the dose schedule the status of the person’s immunization could change from being unvaccinated to partially vaccinated, or vaccined until vaccine is completed.
- Reporting of adverse event after vaccination:
AFI – Adverse Event after the vaccination process can be reported via the application.
You are able to visit the CoWIN App download, registration process, Login details portal via the www.CoWIN.gov.in link. Then, click at the “Save/access to you” tab to sign-up to receive COVID19 vaccination.