This page gives complete details about downloading Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number, Adhaar Number, etc. The coronavirus epidemic has altered the lives of all. We all know that it is possible to avoid Covid19 by being vaccinated. In India two companies have been certified to offer vaccination against Covid that is that of the Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd which manufactures Covishield as well as Bharat Biotech which manufactures Covaxin. Two doses are required to declare any person completely immunized. However, you are able to obtain the Covid19 vaccination certificate after the first dose of vaccine.
Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number
In the present, it is mandatory to get the Covid vaccine certificate in many areas of India. If you want to travel through public transport it is required to provide the Covid vaccine certificate.
Further, you’ll require a certified vaccination to book a hotel reservation or airline ticket reservations, tickets for trains, attendance checks and restaurants, attractions and other places and events.
In India all people older than 18 has the right to receive vaccinations. Following vaccination, it’s the responsibility of the center to hand over those who have received their initial or the second dose of vaccination with a proof for vaccination.
The Covid vaccine certificate via the Cowin portal, or from the Aarogyasetu application. Find out ways to obtain the coronavirus vaccine certificate online.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download Online
Once you’ve received your initial dose of the covid19 vaccination after which the Indian government will provide your with the Corona First Dose Vaccination Certificate. After the second dose you will be issued the full certificate of vaccination.
In India You must obtain a Covid vaccine certificate, and bring it along either on your smartphone or print it. Since this certificate is required across many countries in India.
It is possible to download the Corona vaccination certificate by using your mobile phone number as well as Adhaar number. To download this certificate it is necessary to follow these easy steps.
Covid Certificate of vaccination online with the mobile number
- Go to the official site of the Government of India e.g. cowin.gov.in
- Click the Login/Register button.
- You can now log in with your registered mobile number, and then input the OTP you received from this phone number.
- Then , click to open the Covid19 vaccination certificate.
- You’ll be able to see you’ll see your Corona vaccine Certificate displayed on your screen.
- Click Download to download an electronic version of the Covid vaccine certificate.
How do I get Covid Vaccine Certificate using Aarogya Setu
- Visit Google Play Store or the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download the Aarogya Setu app.
- Download and launch the application.
- Log in using your mobile number.
- Now, click the link to go to Cowin.
- Enter the reference ID 13-digits of the patient and click the Covid vaccination certificate.
- Click Download and download your corona vaccine certificate.
Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate through Digilocker App
The Digilocker application allows you to keep your personal documents like your driver’s license and so on. It also stores data from different agencies that are part of the Government of India.
You can download the corona vaccine certificate through the DigiLocker application complying with these directions.
- Go to the Play Store to download and install the DigiLocker application if it’s not yet.
- You can now complete the registration process within your app, by providing your details like name, birth date gender and security PIN. You can also enter the mobile number of your phone, Aadhar number, and email ID.
- Once you have registered, go through the Central Government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will find an option that reads “Vaccine Certificate”.
- Click on the Vaccine Certificate link and then enter your 13-digit Reference ID in order to obtain Covid Vaccine Certificate. Covid Vaccine Certificate.
Corona Vaccine Certificate from Umang Application
Utilizing using the Umang software and downloading the certificates to get the Covid vaccine is a breeze. Follow these instructions to get your vaccination certificate from the UMANG application.
- Start your UMANG application. If you don’t have the application yet, head on to Google’s Play Store and download the application from there.
- Start the app on your mobile and look at”What’s New” in the “What’s New” section.
- Under the “News” section you will see a tab called Cowin.
- Select Cowin and then tap on the option to download the vaccination certificate.
- Enter your mobile phone number, and then enter the OTP you sent to your mobile number.
- Check that the name of the beneficiary is correct then Download Covid vaccination certificate. Covid vaccination certificate.
Covid 2nd Dose Certificate
For downloading the Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate, this article will provide you with a number of easy alternatives. We’ll send you a the direct link to download your certificate of vaccination.
It is now possible to download the official certificate to get the next dose of Covid vaccine onto your phone. To download it simply, follow these steps.
- If you are given your second dose of Covid vaccine, you’ll be notified via the number of your mobile phone that you provided at the moment of the vaccination.
- In this email you will get details about the registration number that you have in conjunction with your vaccination. The email will include the link that will take you to a web page for your mobile number.
- In this section, you’ll be required input your cell number and then select to get an OTP and then sign in. After logging in, a copy from the Covid Certificate for the second dose of vaccination will be delivered to your mobile.
- After you download your vaccination certificate Covid Check your name, your adhaar number, of your adhaar, the date of birth, the name the vaccine, dose, etc.
That’s how you can download Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number or any other platform.