Vaccine Certificate Correction, correct errors in the certificate like name, Aadhar Card Number, Contact Number and Father’s Name. You can also check the date, etc. from the official website. We are sure that you want to know how to obtain CoWIN Vaccine Certificate correction online and we’ll provide specific information about this inside our guide. We would like to ensure that you read our article with care because in our post, you’ll be recommended that you have your vaccination certificates corrected by sitting at home.
Vaccine Certificate Correction Overview
|Authority||Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Certificate Name||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Correcting Errors||Name, Date of Birth (DoB), Gender and Age|
Vaccine Certificate Correction
- You can make changes to your vaccination certificates online by accessing the legitimate website. It’s an extremely simple process.
- Citizens receive their Vaccine Certificate along straight away after first dose. Certificate can be obtained online. If you discover an error in your vaccination certificate, and you’re required to rectify it, there are a couple of methods that are available for this as well.
- You can modify your certificate through the CoWin application. All you have to provide is the necessary information.
- In the certificate of vaccination, you will receive your contact information, including name and age, sex and date of birth, photo and so on. Also, information about the names for the shot, where of the vaccination and the date, or when, etc.
- If you’d like to learn more information on this visit CoWin official website.
How to do Vaccine Certificate Correction
- The first step is be able to link to the official website of CoWin @www.cowin.gov.in
- The next step is to enter the information including the telephone number where you already registered for your Covid-19 vaccination.
- You will then receive the OTP on your phone number, you’ll need to fill it up.
- You must then click the Verify and Proceed.
- The next page will be displayed at your fingertips.
- On the following page you’ll be required to click ‘Raise Issue‘.
- Once you have clicked on the button, you must select the available option vaccine “Certificate Correction”.
- Following that, the new page will open and you will find an option called “What is the Issue?”. You can then select Corrections in Certificate from there only.
- You’ll then have check your information for self-correction and any information you’ll need to correct or edit.
- In addition to being able to change your personal name may only alter two numbers of your birth date, the gender and the photo ID.
- Once you have completed the form, be sure to fill in all the necessary information.
- Then, click Continue button and then submit your details.
Vaccine Certificate Rectifying Errors
- It is very easy to be able to correct any mistakes in your certificate. For this, you’ll need a few crucial information.
- You’ll need a 13-digit reference number for the beneficiary on your vaccination certificate.
- The vaccine is available since May 1, 2021. It is available to all who are over the age of 18. After the first dose, you get the official certificate of vaccination
- If you’d like to get vaccine-free, you can book the time slot through the legitimate website. After that, you will be able to receive a vaccination.
- Here we want to tell you, even if you’ve had the covid vaccine, coronavirus can’t be completely avoided. However, the odds of being inflamed by the coronavirus is significantly decreased.
- Till date, a total of 7100 million doses have been administered across India. Every day, an enormous number of people get vaccination.
- Additionally, we would like to remind you that you are ly able to rectify any mistakes on your vaccination certificate after you’ve completed your CoWin vaccination
We hope that you are able to find all the information about the vaccination Certificate Correction in this post.